We Make Medicare Simple!
Step by Step we guide you through the Medicare process.
We help you understand your choices, enroll in a plan
that fits your needs, and help guide you each year to
maintain needed coverage.
Our Trusted Carriers
We represent these top insurance carriers and many more.
We are Here To Help!
Contact us to start your
Free Professional Guidance !
By contacting the phone number on this website you will be directed to a licensed agent.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most basic form of Medicare, also called Original Medicare includes coverage for hospital visits and outpatient services such as clinical visits. Senior citizens can choose to sign up for other Medicare services that will extend coverage for drugs and sometimes emergency ambulatory services.
Every year people enrolled in Medicare are required to pay a premium and some plans also involve copayments or coinsurance. Medicare covers a certain percentage of your health service bills while you have to pay the remaining amount. It is also possible to get coverage for copayments through Medicare Supplement Plans.
To find out whether your doctor accepts Medicare assignments you should contact them personally or call Seniors For Medicare to find out which doctors take Medicare assignments in your locality
- Hospital Care
- Medical Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Inpatient Care from a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Medical Care from Hospices
- Home Health Care
There is nothing beyond these types of services that Medicare Part A offers coverage for. There may be changes that you can make to your policy. Consult with Seniors For Medicare for any changes you would like to make your Medicare policy or for an in-depth consultancy on the full extent of the coverage offered by Medicare Part A.
There is no extra money you have to pay for Part A coverage as long as you and your spouse have no outstanding tax payments.
- Research for clinical Purposes
- Charges for ambulance services
- Coverage for Medical Equipment
- Mental Outpatient/Inpatient healthcare.
- A limited list of drugs.
The standard premium that you have to pay for Part B coverage is $134 per year and a 20% deductible on all your medical expenses. So you will have to pay 20% of your entire medical bills and Medicare will handle the remaining 80%.
After working with Paul I was so relieved to get the answers I needed. He was so thorough with his explanations of the different plans, it became easier to make a decision. I can call him anytime and he keeps me updated throughout the year. I appreciate you my friend.
I was so confused with this whole process I almost wanted to give up. I was referred to Paul by a friend and the way he explained how Medicare works and broke down my plan options, it came together and made sense to me. Thanks to his effort and patience, I have the plan that is working for me.
Paul explained to me about my guarantee issue period. I spoke with two other agents and no one went over this. Thank goodness I never went with that first plan choice because I wouldn’t have this Medicare supplement coverage right now. I am very grateful.
I had such a nice experience working with Jackie. She was attentive and really answered all of my concerns. She really went above and beyond to make this simple and help me through this. Hard to believe we are not charged anything. Thank you!
Our agent helped me and my wife understand all of this confusion. He got us the lowest rates and helped save us money with our prescription drug plans. Thanks for helping us!