Dental Vision and Hearing coverage for Seniors
Original Medicare Part A and Part B and Medicare Supplement plans, do not cover Dental, Vision and Hearing expenses and exams.
Some Dental, Vision and Hearing plans will help with preventive checkups and care for your teeth, eyes and ears
There are benefits such as:
- Up to two cleanings, exams and x-rays every year
- You can use your own provider or choose one from the network
- Coverage for dentures, bridges, crowns, root canals and periodontal surgery.
- Some plans provide coverage towards, glasses, contacts and hearing aids
- Plan choices of $1000 to $2000 annual policy benefit
* Depending on the plan, comprehensive benefits generally have waiting periods of 9 months up to 12 months
Fill out the form to learn More about Dental,Vision and Hearing coverage